Day of Event
We are ready to celebrate your love!
Toronto Bridal Brunch is a fun filled experience with great moments to capture and share. Please tag us @torontobridalbrunch and #celebrateyourlove on Instagram.
Here is what you can expect on Sunday April 07, 2019
· Experience a day of love and laughter from an award-winning venue with breath-taking views
· Industry leaders sharing their knowledge and experience in order to make your wedding magical
· Our vendors and onstage demonstrations are ready to give you the best of the best in trends and products for your special day.
· A gourmet brunch in Marie BrunchCafe, presented by Presidential Gourmet Catering. Menu includes, Mimosas, French inspired breakfast pastries, your choice of brunch entrée and divine pastries to enjoy in Lemotre Patisserie, found in Rue du Romance, a few steps away from Marie BrunchCafe.
Marie, our pop-up restaurant will be a bustling hive of activity that includes a wonderful networking platform (meet new besties perhaps?)
Please arrive PRIOR to your seating as we cannot hold, reserve and/or move your reservation to another time slot. Every opportunity will be taken to seat you directly with other bestie groups and loved ones, but, we ask your understanding should we not be informed of your preferred group in advance. Every effort has been made to seat your group together as per your booking on EventBrite.
Here’s even MORE ways to celebrate your love!
· Door prizes, Door prizes and Door prizes! Sign up to win!
· Take home your Weddingbells and TBB celebration bag filled with promotional items including L’occitane skincare and Blazing Bombs Bath bombs
· Sign up to win over $ 5,000 in stunning jewelry from Royal de Versailles – perfect for your bridal party!
Toronto Bridal Brunch Event Agenda
10:00 AM | Doors Open! Registration and coat check are ready to welcome all.
10:30 AM | Marie BrunchCafé is open for 10:45 Brunch reservations. We welcome you to enjoy brunch with us! Seating is based on first come first serve, please arrive on time.
10:30 AM | Live Music by A Parisian Tale – Chanteuse Melyssa Rose will romance us with her authentic Parisian, Gypsy Jazz Musical Tales. Look for Melyssa on The Weddingbells Conversation Stage.
11:30 AM | Glam Wow! A Makeup tutorial by A list Beauty, led by Al Fortier
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM | Marie BrunchCafé welcomes the second brunch seating. Seating is based on first come first serve, please arrive on time.
12:00 PM | Weddingbells Expert Allison McGill leads our panel of experts in a forum aptly name: Fearless Wedding Planning – how to get prepared for your special day!
12:30 PM | Wedding Day Menu Planning. Watch as Chef Jamie Naka demonstrates fresh new entrees, perfect for wedding celebrations live for your enjoyment. Ask questions and receive hot tips on today’s trends!
12:45 - 1:00 PM | Marie BrunchCafé welcomes the third brunch seating. Seating is based on first come first serve, please arrive on time.
1:00 PM | Hair Today – A list Beauty shows us tips and techniques you will want for your walk down the aisle -or- even for a bridal shower. Al will invite guests from the audience to partake in this fun, hair demonstration with style.
1:15 PM | Wedding Walk of Gowns #1 TBB is pleased to showcase our first of two bridal fashion shows, presented by Sash and Bustle. See this year’s glorious trend setting gowns as we walk through the Globe and Mail Centre.
2:00 PM | Wedding Walk of Gowns #2 TBB is pleased to showcase Valenciennes, Toronto’s own luxury wedding designer . Swoon over the highlights from new collections for 2019/2020
Vendor Love | A moment to acknowledge all the hard work and generosity from the supporters of Toronto Bridal Brunch.
2:30 PM Royal Des Versaille Giveaways!